Website URL is : https://minow.fr.
In charge of personal data processing
MAUNA INNOVATION SAS with a capital of 10 000 €.
Registered head office : 11 rue Béranger 91120 Palaiseau FRANCE
Registered with the RCS of Palaiseau under number 793873415
Intra-Community VAT No: FR 15793873415
Siret : 79387341500012
Minow is a registered trademark of INPI. The entire site is the exclusive property of MAUNA INNOVATION.
Use of personal
If you do not want to change the configuration of cookies, simply continue your visit on site.
To find out more about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing experience, visit the CNIL website.
If you have an account and log on to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
Who deposits cookies ?
Cookies are deposited on our website by Mauna Innovation (Minow).
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Authentication cookies : These cookies are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our site. They expire when you exit the navigation session.
- “Statistics and audience measurement” Cookies : These cookies collect anonymous information on the navigation on the Site. Only collected by Google Analytics, these cookies contain data on the frequency of use of the site, duration of visits, origin of visitors, keywords searched etc …
– Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
– Twitter : http://twitter.com/privacy
– Pinterest : https://policy.pinterest.com/fr/privacy-policy
What are the recipients of the information stored in the cookies ?
The information stored in the cookies issued by the company Mauna Innovation is exclusively for it.
How to manage cookies on browsers? How to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies on your terminal ?
Cookies can be managed in different ways: depending on your preferences, you can allow, refuse, disable (a cookie already deposited can only be disabled, it will only disappear at the end of its life) . We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies may lead to the rendering of some of our Services inaccessible or to the less efficient or less effective use of our Services.
You can express your choices and change your wishes through your browser.
- Internet Explorer ™: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the tab “Privacy” then the tab “Advanced” choose the desired level or find these explanations with the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox ™: Open the “Tools” menu, then select “Settings”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Chrome™ : Open the setup menu and select “Settings”; click on “Advanced Settings” and then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”, and choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari™ :Choose “Safari > Preferences” then click on “Security”; In the section “Accept cookies” choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Opera™ : Open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu and select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed settings” tab, then choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link: : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Use a platform for managing cookies : You can decide to refuse behavioral advertising by using the tool provided on this website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/) Cookies deposited when using the share buttons are also included in this platform.
What is the shelf life of cookies?
The shelf life of cookies is maximum 13 months. On Minow.fr, we will ask again your consent of cookies after 365 days. In addition, your anonymous data collected via Google Analytics will be deleted every 26 months in case of inactivity on your part.
Personal data is also collected via the contact form: name, email address, and order number.
Use and transmission of personal data
For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their username) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The webmaster can also view and edit this information.
Your rights on data content
If you have an account, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including the ones you have provided us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes. For this, contact us by email at email@example.com.
How we protect your data
Minow uses an SSL certificate with GoDaddy (website host) which activates the most visible security indicator: the green padlock in highly secure browsers, ensuring that the Minow.fr website is secure and that your identity has been authenticated according to the most rigorous standards in the industry. As long as there is a green padlock, you can make and finalize your transaction with confidence.
When you choose our shop to make your purchases or you provide your personal information to our payment system that transmits it to our provider, SSL protection allows your personal information, such as your credit card number, to be encrypted then that they are transferred from one place to another.